Editor/Editorial board member: Frontiers in Oncology (Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention Section), 2011 to present (SCI Journal)
Editor/Editorial board member: Safety and Health at Work (SH@W), 2010 to present
Editor/Editorial board member: Industrial Safety Quarterly Journal, 2002 to present
Editor/Editorial board member: Journal of Occupational Safety and Health, 2001 to 2010
Member, Recommended Exposure Limits for Chemical Substance, Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), 2003 to present
Member, Occupational Disease Reviewing Board, Council of Labor Affairs, Executive Yuan, Taiwan. 2003 to present.
Consultant, Environmental Protection Unit, Ministry of Education, Taiwan, 2002 to present
Committee Member, Air Pollution Protection Committee, Tainan County, Chia-Yi City, and Tainan City, 2002 to present
President of Taiwan Occupational Health Association (TOHA) (2005-2008)
President Emeritu of Taiwan Occupational Health Association (TOHA)(2008-present)
Member of Taiwan Occupational Health Association (TOHA)(1996-present)
Member of Taiwan Occupational Safety Association (TOSA) (2009-present)
Member of Industrial Safety & Health Association, ROC (2006-present)
Member of Chinese Association for Aerosol Research in Taiwan (CAART) (1998-present)
Member of Taiwan Indoor Air Quality Association (CAART) (2007-present)
Member of Taiwan Occupational Safety Association (2008-present)
1. Wang, Y.-F., Kuo, Y.-C., Lin, M.-Y., Tsai, P.-J.* (Corresponding author), Assessing lung and skin cancer risks for steel and iron manufacturing industry workers exposed to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 2021, https://doi.org/10.4209/aaqr.210160.
2. Ker, Y.-F., Tsai, P.-J., Guo, H.-R., Application of Standardized Proportional Mortality Ratio to the Assessment of Health Risk in Relatively Healthy Populations: Using a Study of Cancer Risk in Telecommunication Workers with Excess Exposure to Acid Mists as an Example. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2021, 18: 9870.
3. Chandrasekaran, V. R. M.; Periasamy, S.; Chien, S.-P.; Tseng, C.-H.; Tsai, P.-J.* (Corresponding author); Liu, M.-Y., Physical and psychological stress along with candle fumes induced cardiopulmonary injury mimicking restaurant kitchen workers. Current Research in Toxicology, 2021, 2: 246-253.
4. Chen, C.-H, Tsai, P.-J., Wang, Y.-F., Pan, C.-H., Hung, P.-C., Ho, J.-J., Perng, D.-W., Nemery, B., Guo, Y.L., Respiratory health effects of the fiberglass-reinforced plastic lamination process in the yacht-building industry. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health, 2021, 47:62-69.
9. Lin, M.-Y., Guo, Y.-X., Chen, Y.-C., Chen, W.-T., Young, L.-H., Lee, K.-J.,Wu, Z.-Y., Tsai, P.-J.* (Corresponding author), An instantaneous spatiotemporal model for predicting traffic-related ultrafine particle concentration through mobile noise measurements. Science of The Total Environment, 2018, 636: 1139–1148.
1. Tsai, P.-J., Lee, W.-J., Air pollution control devices for dust and volatile organic compounds, Patent No.: M517014, Date of Patent: Feb. 11, 2016.
2. Lai, C.-Y., Tsai, P.-J., Tang, D.-T., Shih, T.-S., Lee, H.-Y., Lee, W.-Y., Uniform Aerosol Deposit Sampling Device. Republic of China Patent, Patent No.: I322866, Date of Patent: Apr. 1, 2010.
3. Lai, C.-Y., Tsai, P.-J., Tang, D.-T., Shih, T.-S., Lee, H.-Y., Lee, W.-Y., Uniform Aerosol Deposit Sampling Device. United States Patent, Patent No.: US 7,582,146 B2, Date of Patent: Sep. 1, 2009.
Address: No.138, Sheng Li Road, Tainan City 704, Taiwan Tel: +886-6-2353535 ext 5568 Fax: +886-6-2752484 email: firstname.lastname@example.org